Saturday, November 10, 2012

You Learn Something New Every Day

































Or it's just the same. I haven't figured that out yet. Although Operation Waitlist is my current focus, Operation Stupid Chat is still running.

So many problems. So little time. .

5:44am "well u guys do nothing for my lumbbeatoe" WTF? Well it doesn't really matter. It's just good to see 'real people' enjoying a game of poker.

5:47am Oh, the sit out message on the avatar! This is a first kinda thought it was limited to being on a huge wait list.

5:50am "can not read" Are you talking to me? Did I not read your impossible for an ordinary human message to sit out with your avatar?

5:51am "its the ink shortage u know"

It all makes sense now. There's an ink shortage, so you can't type on your keyboard.

5:52am "ink free for everyone I pray"

Yes, a world without ink would be a good thing. Fucking Octopi.

5:53am Booyah! Send that bitch some ink for Christmas! That will impress her!

Rest of the morning: A table with some of the most bizarre chat I've seen suddenly clams up. Bipolar much?

No comments: