Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm Taking My Bat and Ball and Going to Another Park











With a lot of certaintudishness (real word) I can be sure that PokerStars knows that I'm a troublemaker more pointed at the lack of humanity than actually playing cards. Since Operation Sit and Go is so successful the counterattack, instead of making me a martyr, continues to do stupid things that don't make any sense.

Now I can't prove the first part of this. But it really doesn't matter because these screen shots are bullshit enough. So let me get Biblical on you. The Genesis of many Internet poker tables is just some magical appearance where nine players are there with varying stacks and a convenient wait list of losers that might suggest that there's a reason, however improbalish (real word) that might support those large stacks. These stackholes (real word and aka jackwipe AI) pretty much do nothing but raise, which PokerStars continues to equate with competence.

But every once in awhile someone might sit on these AI only tables. Me and maybe two other people on the planet.

People. That's funny. Played a sitter that only reminded me I was playing against one admin in control of the rest of the table.

A full wait list of 32 at 6:00pm. Someone posts about ONE SEAT being available on a rage table. And in less than five minutes the entire wait wait list of thirty two won't chat because it doesn't make any sense players bails to fill that one seat.

Really?

And PokerStars, the biggest and mostest (real word) bestest (real word) site doesn't seem to notice that maybe it's a table run by one person in control of 41 accounts? That's surely the way the Exodus looked like. There's no Liveticus going on here. It's all AI with Collosians chip stacks. And they have the Gaulatians balls to pretend that they are real people.

Not mocking Christianity. Mocking poker. When I want to mock religion Scientology is there for me.

No comments: