Saturday, November 17, 2012

Line Judges - The Useless Mderator







Oh really? The software doesn't have enough intelligence to pick a winner? Like line judges in tennis and football referees making the wrong call, Internet poker now has moderators controlling the action. Yes, your hand isn't a winner until the moderator who used to only control offensive chat steps up and declares your hand a winner.

I personally don't believe thus, but the fact that someone would whine about it and use it as an excuse for losing offends my sensibilities. And insults my intelligence on an hour long session where I did nothing but fold except for maybe 10 hands. And as I watch the parade of characters I'm playing against nobody takes the time to acknowledge one of the most active players on the planet by the screen name.

AI doesn't chat with bizarre screen names.

No comments: