Thursday, November 22, 2012

Operation Wait List in It's Purest Form







There are some other side notes that I got the screen shots on, but nothing both my readers haven't ever seen. So I will just focus on two topics here. From start to finish, it was more than two hours before I got to sit and play a single hand.

Real human nature does not accept this. I correctly guessed that PS would be taking a break figuring they wouldn't have to explain why this would happen. Too stuffed with (yawn), damn I'm tired, with turkey and gravy (yawn, fucking tryptophan) and


zzzzzzzzzz.....

Where's my Mattel football game.

Oh, football. Americans are watching football. No need to act human. Let's just quietly let the huge wait list play out instead of creating a weird scenario to let the real human sit before two hours have gone buy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think PS should be so racist that they must make every table chat in English. Maybe I'm selfish because these Hungarian dudes/dudesses/itses provided some commentary that pretty much didn't make sense. Granted a lot of that revolved around Babylon mistranslation. (Hali=Balinese in English? Better hope it was Babylon, because posting Balinese in chat makes no fucking sense.)

In the meantime the rule is still out there as shown here. The rule is never honored and non-English types are constantly chittering away in their home tongue. And I'm playing on tables where, if these are real people they must have seen the useless moderators telling them to only post in English.

If the site was fair, and this was one of the rules, you shouldn;t have to call a moderator to complain about it. They should wake up from the blow job the intern gave them and search around for illicit activity.

No comments: