Monday, November 26, 2012

Milestones?









I had the luxury of being online when the 89th billion hand was played and these milestone hands with bonus cash started showing up. I said to myself, "Self, your a math guy. And there's something really, really wrong here. So read this and my clues and see if you can figure it out before my next post in a bit.

There's a counter in the upper right hand corner of how many hands it will take before the next milestone hand. Which aren't really milestones. More like milepebbles. Once every million hands PokerStars breaks out the checkbook and awards incredible prizes to the lucky sitters at the magic milepebbple table.

Have you figured it out yet? Do you need a bigger hint? OK I'll slam it in your face. Get this, PokerStars does a pretty brisk business catering to the two year olds and their rage tables and multi-million chip stacks.

No comments: