Saturday, December 8, 2012

All in or fold

























I don't care what variation you call it. AIOF, Rage, Race. Whatever.

The idea of going all in every hand is moronic. Now get this. Not only does this site cater to the two year olds who want to go all in, but they latch on to evry single new table. And immediately declare it's rules about whether you can bet like a real person (aka playing poker) or if you have to go all in regardless of your cards.

Imma gonna call this Operation New Table. I doubt that PokerStars has the credibility to make a new table that isn't all in or fold (aka real poker.) If these are real people, there must be a reason why they keep coming back and going all in. Which means rigged losers.

This is why I drink and smoke way too much. If the future of our planet belongs to a generation of going all in every hand, I just don't want to be a part of it.

Watch me drive with my turn signal on you young rascals.

No comments: