Tuesday, December 4, 2012

M1sspiggy







I haven't had this much traffic as shown on the map in ages. It might just be my cheap ass attempts to score hits by changing the title of my previous m1sspiggy post. In cased you are here for the poker I'm about to restate the lack of validity on these events.

The site is a scam. And instead of trying to restore an semblance of credibility with these generous "milestone" we are exposed to a player that magically hasn't just participated in one such hand, but two. Including being the big winner in the 90 billionth hand.

This kind of math, or lack thereof, makes me think that I'm going to wake and hear that Ray Bradbury has told me I altered the world by traveling back in time and I stepped off the walkway and killed a butterfly. It just does not, and cannot happen.

From past experience I would tend to think the m1sspiggy position was created just a couple of days before the 90 billionth hand celebration.

I also would suspect that there's a good chance that these aren't the only two milestone hands PokerStars didn't have to pay out to this bot.

But certainly, we will never know the results of all these tables. If you can rig the outcome of a single hand it's easy to change the hand history to reflect your fake regulators proving that the angry real human is saying something true.

So I want to add another point to my side. The real human being cheated side. The table before the 90 billionth hand is my default graphics. The 90 billionth hand is not. The odds that I could Photoshop this would make me way more interested in applying those skills than to complain about my free money table play.

M1sspiggy. Winning hundreds of thousands of chips that don't actually have to be paid.

No comments: