Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's Kinda Like Some Weird Dr. Suess Book







One beastie only goes north, the other only goes south (or east and west, I don't remember) and the bump up against each other and refuse to give an inch. Stalemate. And eventually they die of dehydration and both lose.

There are a finite number of new tables of Omaha Hi Lo No Limit presented. And there is active activefull activeness activity on who has control of which piece of shit non-poker version of poker controls the rules for the game.

As if this means something in the real world. It's Rage to 2 million. It's Turbo Gutz for seven rounds. It's all in or fold. It's something other than real poker where you actually look at your cards and make a conscious decision on a real bet other than going all in.

As expected, when I challenge on the validity of these player dictated rules I'm met with the reaction that I'm the donk/crasher/tosser.

Well penis potatoes (dick taters) I offer you some facts from someone that has spent more than fifteen years of observing your inhumanity. Your reaction to me stealing your tables is way overblown. I can only actively be at five. A new table opens up once every couple of seconds. I can't be at them all.

Call your club members on the cellphone and work around me. And stop trying to make me look like the bad guy.

And like I said yesterday. Play some hands that aren't on the all in tables if you want me to begin to admit I'm wrong about the nature of this site.

Seriously. Every single new table is infested with all in players? And you complain when you don't get your seat on that all in game?

No comments: