Saturday, December 29, 2012

Chat Wipe















It takes a special mentality to be generous at the opening of a new table. It's not just like you have to be there. You've got to clean up the residue from the previous players. You have to be so dedicated that you need to post
.
.
.
..
.
.
or some other nonsense to clean things up even if you are first at an empty table.

So this answers the question of what could be possibly stupider than being first at a table and declaring it's AIOF. Wipe out the previous chat and then call it AIOF.

It's just too bizarre for me to even contemplate how this happens all the time. Not because I'm observing obvious AI. What confuses me is that PokerStars just keeps on chugging along with this and pretends like people won't notice. How much ammunition are you going to give me? I really don't need any more other than m1sspiggy.

How could the previous chat possibly damage your fun? You're opening a new table that might be an old table and declaring it to be AIOF. And apparently if you log in your first conscious action is to wipe out the chat instead of playing cards. Over and over again.

I can do this forever. Or at least until the next "upgrade" comes along. I shouldn't tip my hand so soon but I have a way to advance this chat wipe bullshit to a new level.

No comments: