Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Hate Being Right All the Time



















I can do this forever. Or maybe a month until PokerFrauds reads this and adjusts.

For a poker site there's a considerable amount of non-poker going on.

I've been chastised for clicking in to a new table. And now I see why. These tables are for two year olds to play "all in" every single hand.

You have to protect (sarcasm alert) those precious few tables that come up three times a minute and declare them AIOF or Gutz or 40k pre-flop or whatever nonsense of the day is.

Think about this. You've got a huge addiction to free money chips and the best you can do with your life is sign and instantly declare that it's not real poker. It's all in every hand.

I'll make you a deal PokerFrauds. Stop showing me those magic letters AIOF in the next three weeks and I'll stop busting on your obvious riggedness until it comes time for your bogus 95th billion hand is dealt.

Hands dealt - 90 billion.
Hands dealt to low grade morons - 4,186,325,521
Hands dealt to AI and admins pretending to make it look for real -

Can't do the math now. I have a real life to address that doesn't call for going all in every hand.

No comments: