Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Math Doesn't Work Here Either - Part 2



So combined with the apparent being able to see that new tables are joined by two year olds with the non-poker declaration of some variation of all in, there are still tables out there that generate massive waiting lists where it's not all in.

This makes no fucking sense at all. The two year olds steal all the new tables, but magically there are dozens of tables that show as having a huge wait list where people are not going all in. And they have chip stacks that would require hours or days to be made UNLESS the opponents were going all in and losing.

So I'm to believe the all in table is like putting charcoal fluid on the grill and there's a switch to not all in after you mass a stack? And then losers magically play like idiots and keep feeding you?

Personally I think the big wait list hands are just created on the fly. The new succulent, virgin table thing is pretty easy to prove. The new "there's already three million chips here" table is a bit tougher.

But, as I get cheated and get creative as the foremost critic of Internet poker on the planet, I think I have a way.

I don't owe PokerStars anything after being cheated so long. But I will offer you this. You don't care about math. What about the alphabet? This weekend should be fun.

No comments: