Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Pointless PokerStars Moderators





I don't know exactly what your job description is, but it sure looks like stoned out reefer monkey throwing poop at the zoo visitors.

Since it seems to offend them that I dare to be first at a new table before some jack wipe piece of AI takes it, I continue to do it.

Here's what I do know about the moderators. They are only involved with chat issues. Someone gets too belligerent, the offended party calls the moderator. Someone doesn't post in English and the offended party calls the moderator. Then after a careful review (sarcasm) the moderator metes out the vengeance with a friendly reminder that it's only fair to speak in English.

When you do this on a table that hasn't had a hand played in over 15 minutes kinda makes you look stupid and useless. Especially when I'm the one whining about it. It should have been an instant "Fuck off Xenu."

No comments: