Sunday, December 23, 2012

Chat Wipe





I think I get it. Even though 200 hundred Omaha Hi Lo tables open within a minute, these aggressive clubs that infest PokerFrauds need new tables to play on. And get this. The closed table by the previous jack wipe (trademark) idiots insanity must be removed.

Other than upping the hand count these non-poker tables don't have a reason to exist. It's a free money game. No rake.

In the infancy of this blog I was challenged that I was whining about playing for "bones" which is a nickname for free money chips. The free money chip play tells a lot about the integrity (or lack thereof) of the site.

Pretend to have a table full of real players. And the players dictate that it's some varition of all in every hand, which in my book isn't real poker.

And if you're using PokerFrauds as your social medium to express yourself by making sure you have the table you are one sorry ass douche.

No comments: