Friday, December 7, 2012

More AI Registration Nonsense

















At this point in my misbegotten life, while listening to my awesome Judas Priest mix CD, I have these weird feelings that the past few months have been just too good to be true. Satan says, crank the CD, screw the neighbors. God says, look at the wait list BS.

So as the eternal battle for my soul goes on I offer you this. The one thing that separates me from the casual getting cheated player is the math that is outside a single hand or a single tourney. It's the math that exposes that it's a database with a below average algorithm that plays. And registers.

Let me explain why I even came to see this. I got cheated.

So as a gesture of defiance with Beethoven's Emperor Piano Concerto giving some pleasant sensations to my earlobes and thinking of calling it a night I just decided to register for as many as tables as possible.

I hoped to get on the wait list of every available table. Since I kinda have superhuman powers of observation I picked up on this.

Every single new 25/50 table has exactly 9 players and exactly 10 players on the wait list. If this is a site dealing with real people my Commodore 64 tells me that the odds of this are someone around zero. I wish I had this info before my email to the FBI.

No comments: