Thursday, December 6, 2012

Reviewing the Reviewers - 2+2 Shows Their True Colors











I'm going to keep milking this for all year. So since the M1sspiggy shots aren't kosher, adjust your lives accordingly.

Mathematically, there is no way that M1sspiggy could have managed to sit at two milestone hands. So as I try to spread the good word around 2+2 was one of my top picks to speak about it. I figured I'd give an actively read forum a chance to react to something other than, "Ohh, I had pocket aces and lost to pocket sevens on the river when it came up a seven." Serious evidence instead of an angry whine.

After my post I had 33 views in a 24 hour period. The most in ages. Instead of sparking renewed debate on the randomness of Internet poker, this post got deleted, or at least moved. And as I check the most recent posts nobody cares. They're talking about football.

WTF?

This is supposed to be poker forums. And the top hits are about everything except poker? Change your name to "2+2 Gambling Forums" and don't even talk about Internet poker since you have no clue of what is going on out there.

The reason for forums discussing Internet poker is so that somebody that got cheated vents and posts something that usually doesn't have any hard evidence to back it up. Then a swarm of counter-posters make a few tepid arguments about how it was unusual, but it happens. And then the thread is closed off with, "You don't have a big enough database." And, "You're just a donk."

If my post got moved, I should still be able to search for the subject line and find it. Therefore I must assume it has been deleted. And that's why my reads dropped to six today.

There are way too many sites defending the validity of Internet poker versus talking about the bullshit. Most of them are old news pre Absolute and Ultimate scandals and the US Justice department shut down. I expect to be at the front of the campaign to shut "in the pocket" sites like 2+2 down. You've presented yourself as a fair reviewer of POKER and you get more traffic about football? Oh, please.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I give 2+2 a 1.5. They get an extra half point for letting my original p1ggy post make it through. Other than that, they just suck balls.

No comments: