Tuesday, October 23, 2012

All In or Fold and Who Controls the Game









Before this table I randomly picked a nine seated one on the wait list Omaha Hi-Lo game. And I was treated like I'm the bad guy. What is affectionately called in the two year old cheater lingo as a crasher. I interrupted your fun and didn't leave, so I'm going to take my ball and go home and "See if you can play a game now!" is implied. Well, faco didn't have player search locked down, so I was able to follow him to the new table.

I don't understand why he's so worried about shutting down the table with my offensive presence when he's playing four at the same time.

And here we go again. It takes a while for the table to fill.

If PokerStars is in charge of when a game starts then "A new game will start in 10 seconds" should only appear one time. 10 seconds before the start of the game. But, that last reserved spot hasn't actually seated at the table, so the second message that the game will start in ten seconds appears. Gotta love it either way. Public tables are really private tables where control is turned over to a player. Or they can't just even follow their own rules.

No comments: