Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Huge Wait List



















Minor speed bump last night as I felt the need to address the PokerStars targeting of me personally. Why am I not surprised they made the same mistake again tonight?

One of my favorite TV shows is The Mentalist. Someone insanely smart has gone through tragedy and is butting heads with someone else insanely smart. I love a challenge. And 17 years of bogus Internet poker trying to look not like bogus Internet poker is a challenge. In volleyball terms, as long as you keep setting me I can't help but spike it.

The biggest problem with a huge wait list is supporting the mentality of those waiting. I sat as the 32nd and about an hour away the wait list was still half full. Extrapolate to two hours before I would even get to play a hand. In this day and age of two year old instant gratification and less than two year old playing skill it's just not realistic.

So let's get into so more specifics revealed in the chat.

BEMFISCALB waited hours to play at this table and got his ass kicked. And now he wants to continue to play and get his ass kicked some more. But he don't got no chippies, so it's time to whine for more.

Caps lock post. Gotta love that. Sure sign of intelligence and skill.

Extended period of no chat. Sure sign of reading poker manuals on how to play before getting serious.

Radio silence broken. With the ever meaningful bboooooaaaahhhhhhh.

Oh. Naughty words. Not spoken in English, but they are **** ed out. I don't owe PokerStars anything, but I give them this warning. Tomorrow or Friday I will investigate if foreign naughty words are part of the banned chat. Supposedly the c hat is limited to English but this rule is constantly broken. The only way to get it to stop is to whine to the useless and powerless moderators.

Some jackwipe sits at the table with an ill advised 16k instead of the max and proceeds to use the same "flash my avatar to sit out" message from yesterday.

You've got me observing and not playing for a long time until you stop this AI/admin nonsense.

By my count, about now the score is Xenu 10,328 PokerStars 3.

The math is on my side. The lack of humanity is on my side.

No comments: