Saturday, October 27, 2012

I'd Like to Make a Toast Post















































I thinkful (real word) that "My bike is red" is my favorite all time Internet poker is rigged trick. A decade ago when poker was plastered all over TV there was some chat that was meaningful. Not that I want that.

A decade ago I was more interested in the math of the cards and things like how someone could join an Omaha Hi Lo table and win or share the win in twenty consecutive hands. (Still remember the name - Texasegg.)

Unlike PokerStars I've grown and increased my knowledge. And they have brought this upon themselves. The card play is so unreasonable that I just know I'm going to get cheated. So I've learned to be patient. And when I've latched on to something I will just beat that to the death. I'm a pitbull. The only significant changes in the algorithm are that the player doing the raising isn't the one that beats you and blocking out critics. No observer chat is allowed on any table. You surely have something to hide.

As long as you keep setting the volleyball I will continue to spike it. Even if the set and the spike are days removed from one another.

So without going verbatim in to the "my bike is red" dialogue I tried to draw out some kind of commentary from my table mates. A 1TOAST table is perfect for this since nobody could be that fucking stupid to only post "ED" on a winning hand. And the mindless dronies (real word, synonymous with drones) just keep chugging along without challenging my weird chat.

I start with some specific pokes at 1TOAST. And they're actually kind of funny because they are not antagonistic except for the screen name and the constant ED posts.

If you haven't responded by the time I get to BIKE RAAAAAAAAGE NEXT and warning you I was going into the traditional "my bike is red" chat then it's really likely you aren't a real person. It took 45 minutes before someone said something that should have happened in the first five minutes.

No comments: