Friday, October 19, 2012

The Game Changing Raise



I'm going to start off with events that can't be proven, but they did happen. So as you wander around the Internet poker world, keep an eye out for this stuff.

There's an option in PokerStars to refresh your stack when you are out of chips. Since I have almost 3 million and it's something I take advantage of. I gots mored (real words) than I'll ever need. Both Zuramos and chougano refreshed there stacks instantly after losing a hand. Neither one was wiped out to zero. Only a computer could click on the 'Add more chips' option, click again on the desired amount and return to play before the next hand started.

Now this is another one of those AI bets that a real human would never make. Zuramos bets 40k and puts me all in since I've had the first decent hand in ages. cuttie (notice it's cuttie, not cutie) raise $600 on top of the 40k. It takes way less energy and attention to call a bet than to fiddle around and change it to raise $600. And you had enough chips to raise it by a meaningful amount.

Kind of makes me want to play on Full Tilt in November since that surely can't be this bad.

No comments: