Sunday, October 28, 2012

Table Dictation


















This is one of my most damaging posts in recent history. It combines the site's reaction of what people would do to sit at a table for hours without playing a hand and the extremely uncompetitive nature of the game in it's current form.

It's a RAGE table. It's a race table. It's all in or fold. These rules are applied by the players. And there's an alpha dog that keeps the pack in line. And what these morons post in chat is rubbish.

Since I'm old and not cool I'm not allowed to race/rage with the pack. How they know this, if real people, which they aren't, is beyond me.

Tables shut down when I sit at them. Big shark that actually understands poker is in the water.

And there we have it again. A new game will start in ten seconds.

No, a new hand on a sit and go table starts when two people are present. Not following the rules. Not following the rules that have been in place for more than a decade. And it looks like the ones that are allowed to break the rules are two year old morons.

HUN I WILL SIGN US UP FOR THE QUIT

No comments: