Tuesday, October 23, 2012

And the Coup De Grace





Let's start off with the second screenshot. I've made myself a huge nuisance for something like 17 years now. They now me. They know the math and rule breaks and chat issues are in me favor as far as evidence goes. Notice that Jump is capitalized. Long time readers know that I used to be amazed that a parody of my screen name was seen on many wait lists on Ultimate's blackjack tables. Caught the bastards in beta testing and they hated how a real human could beat their program. And prove it wasn't real people. Jump is a parody of my real nickname.

To finish off my busy night I select playing on a huge wait list more than happy to post about how some jackwipe waited four hours before the first hand was dealt to them. And this could explain the "clear" post by Hotel earlier. And maybe the weird string of characters posted in the chat.

The wait list deconstructed in less than 15 minutes. Suddenly everyone that thought this was the coolest table on the planet decided to leave. Not just that. They were instructed to leave.

Anyone that can do something I can't do on a public table is either an admin or cheater and probably both. And if you're too scared of me to play against your obvious AI it doesn't scare me for you to screw up my screen shots or post my nickname, it only serves to prove my point.

You flashed that Sitting Out message on your avatar way too many times for me to not pick up on it.

The ordinary cheated by Internet Poker rant doesn't get to see this. It's about getting screwed on the river. My focus is still on the laughable attempts on trying to make it look like real people when they obviously aren't there. Ball's in your court.

No comments: