Friday, October 26, 2012

Yet Another 3





















Silly me. I thought this would finally be the time that my super human power of patience would pay off and I might get to see. what is so cool about this particular table that would make someone want to wait more than two hours to play on it.

There's a lot of stuff I could have done in that two hours. That's a movie. Or making dinner, cleaning the entire house, taking a nap, read two novels, take another nap and eat dinner. (On Hotel for Dogs style AIST - Artificial Intelligence Standard Time.)

This time my screen shots show that this message about a player on the wait list flashes in and out. Whether it's a natural function of any huge wait list table, or it's just me because I know human nature wouldn't put up with waiting for a game to start, it's still bullshit.

No comments: