Sunday, October 28, 2012

Do Ya Get It Yet?















I'm smarter than you. I'm more patient than you. I'm more observant than you. And I've been doing this for years. And with the constant cheating I've learned to do weird shit that an ordinary person won't do.

Like Stephen Colbert's best work I'm mocking you. You really don't have a good response to me posting in caps lock. Oohhhh! everybody does that. Caps lock makes me look cool.

I wanted to hold this trump card until later, but it's better to win the hand now.

I've sat at an empty table and declared it to be all in or fold. Weirdly it fills up within a couple of minutes we have a game going on that I really don't care about other than looking to see some semblance of humanity.

Being in charge of the table (maybe) it's my obligation to tell the he/she/it that it's all in or fold. And like a good little hamster he/she/it behaves.

A new game will start in 10 seconds my fucking ass. A new game will start when the admin in charge puts down the Mountain Dew.

No comments: