Sunday, October 14, 2012

More PokerStars Bad Math







3 players with over a million chips. Completely unreasonable. Especially considering the two year old chat. These jackwipes should have registered with the first 2k and lost and got frustrated and never played another hand. It's not real poker which requires some patience and....math.

I've seen Norad and sat at the same table with he/she/it several times. If you are really that good that you can have two million chips playing on more than one table then why exactly are you here?

Winners require losers. And for a 40k buy in willing to lose to these winners should require a significant amount of time to get those 40k chips that you are ready to lose.

But these ludicrous all in games run 24/7.

Doing what I do means that at times I pop up at weird hours. I can't just get up, take a shower, go to work, get back home, drink 17 beers, pet the dog, watch a movie and go to sleep. It takes conscious action. The precious few times I've seen a sniff of real poker are on my normal schedule of sleeping, working and petting the dog. It reeks of recognizing that I'm skilled and need to be taught a lesson.

No comments: